MARS integrates the sales, asset, contacts, and activities with competitive sales information at firms and offices to provide unique insights into penetration and sales opportunities. This allows your firm to:
- Identify profitable broker-dealer and financial advisor relationships to allow firms to maximize the effectiveness of those relationships;
- Zero in on productive product lines and asset classes to provide business insights;
- Orchestrate the alignment of the sales team’s goals with your firm’s goals to eliminate unintended and non-productive organizational conflicts;
- Keep wholesalers apprised of relative product performance to help boost wholesalers’ actions and productivity;
- Focus on product line shortcomings compared to competitors’ to facilitate positive change;
- Provide valuable insights into future product development and marketing campaigns to support staying ahead of the competition; and
- Capture overall performance by firm and branch to enable intelligence-based actions.