At SalesFocus Solutions we are proud of our team of dedicated people and we’re always on the lookout for talented professionals to join our growing business.
Business Development Representative
We’re looking for a highly-motivated, results-driven Business Development/sales Representative to actively seek out and engage prospects in the asset management industry.
Some of the position responsibilities include identifying new opportunities, qualifying prospects and driving new business through the sales process with executives in the Asset Management Industry.
The position is responsible for understanding the MARS product offerings and their value proposition, the asset management industry landscape, our competitive advantages and the prospect’s business needs. Proven experience and track record with selling products and services, especially to C-level decision makers in asset management organizations, especially Mutual Fund firms, is essential.
- Proven experience and track record with selling Fintech products and services, especially to C-level decision makers in asset management organizations, especially Mutual Fund firms;
- Responsible for the full sales cycle including generating leads, qualifying prospects, performing product demonstrations, contract negotiation and closing opportunities;
- Develop a thorough knowledge of our product suite and services to be able to communicate solid arguments to prospective customers as to the business benefits in using our products and services;
- Develop and deliver sales presentations tailored to the prospective customer’s needs;
- Strong product demonstration and presentation skills; must be able to communicate the product features and business value to prospects;
- Strong negotiating and closing skills;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Team player with high degree of enthusiasm;
- Keep abreast of asset management industry trends;
- Salary, plus commission and bonuses
If you have a desire to work with us we invite you to send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Even though we may not currently have an open position in your area of interest we will keep your resume on file and notify you if a position becomes available which is aligned with your skills and experience.